Anilor is pleased to offer
the entire Discovery/Fulfillment curriculum for classroom and on-line
delivery*. The Discovery/Fulfillment Inside Sales Training Course
has helped clients increase sales and the profitability of sales
for large and small businesses alike. The following questions will
help you determine how this course can best assist you in your pursuit
of sales effectiveness.
- Are your inside sales agents order takers or order generators?
- Does your inside sales team merely handle transactions or are
they prepared to help prospects and clients apply the right product
or service for expressed needs?
- How many sales are lost as the result of good intentioned and
unwitting 'un-selling' behaviors?
- How concerned are your sales agents about profitable sales vesus
simply booking orders?
- How well are your agents able to up-sell or cross-sell?
- Motivating customers to buy and to develop a lasting relationship
with your business?
- Overview of skills required to be a high performing inside
- Examples of costly inside sales and service mistakes
- Overview of the Discovery/Fulfillment® Fundamentals
- Discovery Skills
- Call etiquette and rapport initiatives
- Discovery Questions for sales calls and service calls
- The I. U.S.E. principle and sales opportunity templates
- Feedback strategies to assure order accuracy and full
- Fulfillment Skills
- Proposing “dead fit” solutions and value
- Closing sales and confirming customer levels of satisfaction
- Setting next steps and opportunities for future sales.
- Introduction to handling awkward, pressure filled situations
- Angry customers
- Breaking bad news
- Handling the Tire Kicker
- Un-resolvable situations
* The E-learning version of Discovery/Fulfillment Inside Sales
Training is scheduled for release in the first quarter of 2005.